Tuesday, December 16, 2008


I have decided to join their reward program and be a member since I do spend quite a bit there.
I've gotten a laptop-cum-work bag for my Vaio.
It seems like I'm treating my belongings real good all of a sudden, or rather myself. Haha.

Website: http://www.agnesb.com/front/index.jsp?null
Biography of the designer: http://www.infomat.com/whoswho/agnesb.html

Now, I must carry out my room redo soon.
To paint first or to buy/install first? Hmmm.

It's the crunch time for my production work now.
I mean, it has always been like that, for me at least.
I really need a breather sometimes...

My Mummy's health ain't too good recently and that adds on to my more-than-enough stress.
I'm worried yes, and hope that there's something I can do.
I guess it's parts and parcels of my life already, am just hanging in there.

My mind is blank every time I took a short break from work.
Work is overwhelming, maybe because it's year end.
And I'm sooo tired, I can't wait for my long break to come, and hopefully a long one.

Out now.


@ 11:52 AM