Saturday, January 03, 2009

OMG, I felt like I've ran another 42km marathon lah!
My legs are hurting like crap, almost like the same feeling I get when I ran a full marathon.

Today, I managed to crawl outta bed early, around 6am+++ to go for a cycling session after months of hectic schedule, like finally. (I woke up earlier than during work days lah. Haha.)
I met Wisnu in town and we headed down to ECP and cycled for almost 4 hours with shorts break in between, from 9.40am to 1.40pm.

We cycled from ECP to Changi Beach Park via the park connector, and this time round I managed to go further into Changi Beach instead of turning back from there.
So we continued to cycle all the way to the far end of Changi Beach, passing by SAF Ferry Terminal, to where you can see the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
It was a great day with relatively good weather which wasn't too hot, so we took a longer break facing Pulau Ubin, and you can also see Pulau Tekong on the other side.
That sight was simple yet beautiful, a nice escapade from the cityscape.
I like. :)

It was quite windy and the sky started turning a little grey so we moved on to make our way back when it drizzled a little for a while.
A good thing that it didn't pour. Haha.
My bottom was hurting so bad already by then and my legs were quite tired.
I think we cycled for at least 3 hours and had easily covered around 40km or more?
No kidding!
Thus, explaining why my legs are 'screaming' in pain now that I can't walk properly again lah.

Well, it was a good exercise and a good start to the year for maintaining a more active lifestyle. :)
To stay healthy is one of my top priority for 2009's NY resolution.
It's only when I can take care of myself first, then can I take care of others.
Of course, to take care of my family and loved ones.
I hope I can exercise at least once a week diligently, any form will do just fine.

Next top priority on my NY resolution would be my family.
I hope that I can help my parents more in every aspect cos they are the dearest and most important people in my life.
Since I'm kinda supporting myself already and I only have so much to give, I'll try to work things out within my means and start small.
Better than never. :)

Resolution 2 would boil down to monetary issue.
So No. 3, I gotta spend more wisely cos I'm already putting myself to a test.
Let's see if this will work out though it should have since last year or so. *oops*
So the challenge would be the stricter criterion with a tighter budget this year.
Tell me about it man, I really hate it when it comes to monetary issues, especially when it can cause problems, big or small.
If I have a choice, I would stay far away from that evil root lah.
Reality is where we live in so I shall cut myself some slack here. Haha.
I'm contented with my mediocre life so far. Yups.

So far, I have made some meaningful(at least to me) resolutions to 2009.
I still have a list, yes.
The mini goals I would call them.
I'll see if I feel like listing them out.
Those straight forward ones would be the usual 'not be late for work to save more' etc. Haha.

It's good to talk about or share your resolutions/goals with a good friend or family member.
I think voicing it out would help to reassure yourself in achieving the goals.
It's even better if they have good advices or experiences to share with you so that you won't give yourself unrealistic/unnecessary targets that might wear you out in the long run.

Yeaps.

Okay I need to rest now.
I'll continue again.

BTW, I'm no longer working at Ayer Rajah Crescent already. Hur.
I miss that old office.


@ 11:01 PM