Thursday, January 15, 2009

We're going for Jason Mraz Concert in March! :)

I knocked off on time today wanting to get my new specs at Plaza Sing, only to found defects on the new frame so I gotta wait for them to get a new one again. :(
A wasted trip to town which took me 45++ minutes bus ride home because it was peak hour.
So, I came home around 8-ish(still late) and had a good dinner(contented). Haha.

I managed to wake up earlier this morning just so I don't have to be too rush when preparing.
Still, I rushed a bit, leaving 20 minutes to prepare a quick breakfast with Mummy's help. :)
In a way I'm trying to finish up the sausages left from the last BBQ session. Haha.
I made a set for Mummy too but only to find out that my breakfast ain't so well done when I ate it after I get to my office. Hur.
I finished them anyway and hope it can fill my Mummy's stomach a little.
I'm lack of the ingredients that I wanna use + I haven't cooked a proper meal for a while now.
Anyway, I hope I can do this more often as a good warm up to my morning. Haha.

Every night I've gotta think of what I wanna wear for work and prepare that set of clothes aside in order to save time in the morning.
And even that, I took quite a fair while to decide what to wear lah. Ha.
I'm breaking my own record for being so... diligent/guai? LOL.
Like seriously, I was way too lazy then compared to now.
If it's a good habit, I shall try to keep it up. Yup.
I think I can stop 'praising' myself here, but I feel the 'accomplishment', which is a good thing. :)

The weekend will be here very soon.
I'm used to doing things on my own now and I like me-time. :)
I've been living for others too many a time, so I deserve some me-time on and off don't I?

My eyes are really tired.
Off to eat some grapes Mummy bought and hopefully turn in soon.

Nights world! :)


@ 9:54 PM