Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
First of all, a very HAPPY NEW 2009 to one and all with love! *cheers*
So... Yet another year had gone by just like that.
2008, I miss. Really.
It was a year of the most ups and downs for myself, right from the start till the very last second.
The ups were at their highest, and those downs were at their lowest too.
There were ways too many moments which I cherish real dearly.
They can be so dear that it gets me all emotional to bid 2008 goodbye. Seriously.
It's good to spend the last second with my travel bud, Wisnu, chatting the night away.
I reflected on 2008's resoultions made, and how I realised most were not met due to time or resources constraints, and how far or near I am from them.
However, I have a few of those resolutions/goals that I made in my mental note which have been met and even done with at the best possible.
And to me, those were enough to 'overwrite' many undone mini goals. :)
It's really impossible to list all the fond memories out bit by bit but I will cherish each and every one of them, and all the dearest people in my life that I've grown up with or met these years.
The memories are all between my ears and in my heart.
I feel emotional, maybe because I don't feel as ready for the new start.
Maybe I just had the most happening year last year to move away from without reminiscing so much that I wish certain things doesn't have to change in time to come.
Maybe it's the not-a-fan-for-changes/partings me holding back.
And yes, 2009 will be a year of many many changes I reckon.
Somehow, I feel a little scared to think about them. :(
I thought I could do a better job than letting the uncertainties get the better of me.
I guessed it's because there are still so much more to learn with every passing day.
Before I let all this emotions kick in even more, I shall remind myself to not fret.
Changes aren't always negative, it's just a matter if how you deal with it.
I'll let go of 2008 with the fondest memories, and embrace 2009 with an open heart.
I already have a list of resolutions/goals lined up in my mind.
I hope I can achieve them in 2009 for the better. Yup.
010109
Thankyou you friend!I forgot to take a pic when the clock turned 0000hr on the 1st of Jan lah!
We were chilling out at Holland V's Starbucks. Haha.
Nevermind, so we took pics in the peaceful and good weather morning instead. :)
Hello 2009!
We were chilling out at Holland V's Starbucks. Haha.
Nevermind, so we took pics in the peaceful and good weather morning instead. :)
Hello 2009!
@ 12:15 AM
