Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's only 2-day old. (:

My first instrument, an electric guitar.
Well, not exactly my first though.
I remembered having an organ (music) or something before, other than a recorder lah.
My Sis and I have also tried the harmonica even!
We were crazy over music then I think. Haha.
She really loves music and art.
I'm second. (:

Since she sold the last instrument she had, an acoustic/classical guitar, I had to get my own to keep me company when I'm free at home.
It has been raining so it's just me and my guitar now at home on a lazy Sunday. (:
My fingers are feeling it now, the pain on the tips. Haha.

I think I'm feeling a lil' bit better then yesterday.
I keep having headaches and it's constant one, for days already.
Now that I'm feeling better, I'm craving for chocolates, any kind!
I'm resisting my temptations real bad cos I can't be eating those yet. Hur.

And now, the one and only TV at home is spoiled. Great.
No telly for us till I-don't-know when! How sad! ):
Oh wells, maybe it's time to pay for a new set. Bahhh.

I'm hungry again.
This has been constant too for today.
I think my appetite is back, bit by bit. (:
Yays for now.

I really hope I get well soon...

P.S. My guitar needs a name...


@ 6:30 PM