Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nope. I haven't and have no intention to 'abandon' my lil' diary.

I've just been rather busy, with work and everything else.
I've been out most of the time with plans lined up one after another.
I have lots of pictures from those gatherings and etc but I don't have much spare time to post them yet but I will when I do. (:

I should be in bed now, but just thought of dropping a few lines here.
I've been updating on Twitter more diligently, almost everyday, though my tweets are randomly "What are you doing now?" or "How are you feeling now?" kind of updates.
I'm still reluctant to set my updates public so that friends without an account can view too.

http://twitter.com/ahger


Anyhoos, I have some pictures taken at PlayTest #3 on 16th May, last Saturday.
It's a one-day event held at Media Centre and we were supposed to help out.



Sher and I at the event. (:


And those times when I conveniently don my specs to work with tired eyes...


Those are just some pics that I can manage for now.
I'd still think that I look different with and without those glasses. Haha.

The week seems to be ending pretty quick.
It's an ironic feeling.
Neither great great nor lousy lousy.
Most of the time, it's routine-ish.

Well well, I'll BRB!


@ 12:51 AM